How to take control of your finances so you can sleep at night.
In this Podcast, you will learn;
- What is your financial plan now? Learn how to organize it and secure it.
- What are your goals?
- What are your daily needs to build the foundation on?
- What are your long-term needs?
- How do you learn what options will be best for you?
- How do you set up your finances to protect it in unforeseen events?
- How much will you need to live and to retire?
- What type of insurance is best for you, New or Old style?
- Did you lose some retirement savings in your breakup?
Join the conversation in the chat. What are your “Aha” moments? What would you love to hear more of?
About Sonya Berg
A financial accountant turned financial educator and strategist, Sonya, the CEO and owner of Beacon of Light Financial, has a passion for helping others and having fun. Sharing innovative financial principles and strategies that will provide protection, living benefits (when needed), safety, security and peace of mind also helps her clients grow, protect and create generational wealth. Preparing for your financial future is one of the most important steps you can take in life. Her goal is to help each client find solutions, implement safe retirement strategies with income that cannot be outlived, and minimize taxation now and in the future.
We have created a free 16-minute Masterclass to support you. in getting started on your journey; watch it now.